Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hadiths on requesting others for Dua:

 `Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) said: "I heard Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) saying, `The best one of the next generation (At-Tabi`un) is a man called Owais, he will have a mother and he will be suffering from leucoderma. Go to him and ask him to pray for forgiveness for you".
[Sahih Muslim].

`Umar bin Al-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I sought permission of the Prophet  (peace be upon him) to perform `Umrah. He granted me leave and said, "Dear brother! Do not forget us in your supplications". (`Umar added): This is something I would not exchange for the whole world.
Another narration is: He (PBUH) said, "Include us, my dear brother, in your supplications.'' (Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi, who categorized the Hadith as Hasan Sahih.)

No comments:

Post a Comment